Retro City Rampage reimagines the open world crime genre in the ‘80s! Rampage the city, steal cars, or play over 60 story mode missions!
This remastered pop culture send-up features a full Story Mode of open world missions, along with Arcade Challenges for quick pick-up-and-play action. Explore the city by foot or by car, and discover minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
- 8-BIT Open-World
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Over 2.5 Hours of Chiptune Music
- Includes official Minecraft, Super Meat Boy, BIT.TRIP and Epic Meal Time crossovers.
- Keyboard & Game Controllers Supported
- English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español
- GOG + DRM-Free Copies
- MS-DOS Version (Retro City Rampage: 486)
- Actually runs on 486 DX PCs!
- Includes installer; Fits on a single 1.44MB floppy disk!
- Windows 3.1 Prototype Version
- Try out the unfinished prototype on a classic Windows 3.1 machine in 16-colors!
- NES Prototype Version (playable in-game), "ROM City Rampage"
- Mod Support! (PC only)
- Create & Share Custom Vehicles, Characters, and more!
By purchasing the game directly from the developer here, you also get...
- Printable Game Box & Cartridge Label; Digital Game Manual
- The Norrin Radd Bonus Tracks Soundtrack (10 additional songs not included on the OST)